1 / 11
1. How can you check your awareness on topics around sustainability and sustainable development goals?
2 / 11
2. Which of these is true about sustainable finance?
3 / 11
3. Which is of these is false about traditional finance?
4 / 11
4. How can you learn more about sustainable finance?
5 / 11
5. Which of these could be measurable ways to finance the SDG projects?
6 / 11
6. What are impact investments?
7 / 11
7. On which of these e-learning platforms can you learn more about concerns related to sustainable development and the progress being made to achieve the Agenda 2030?
8 / 11
8. Why should businesses opt for sustainable development strategies?
9 / 11
9. Which of the following was responsible for starting off a discussion on the importance of funds and cooperation among countries to finance global development goals?
10 / 11
10. Which of these is not a measure to invest sustainable finance?
11 / 11
11. As per the UNCTAD Investment Report 2014, what is estimated to be the yearly investment gap in the developing countries alone for meeting the 17 SDGs by 2030?
Sustainable Finance unterscheidet sich von traditionellen Finance. Solche Investitionen fließen in Projekte, die größere und langfristige Auswirkungen auf Gesellschaft und Umwelt haben.